Buffalo Boards - Thin Line U.S. Flag
A high-end modern take on this classic game with an emphasis on style, portability, and functionality
With a modern look, premium materials, and a bevy of details, we are changing how people think of cornhole boards. Whether it's on the back patio or out on your next league tournament, our thoughtful designs offer a convenient way to bring these boards to any outdoor gathering. While the elegant design adds a modern accented look to your next tailgate party, the superior materials, and exceptional build quality will provide you with a lifetime of backyard entertainment.
- All of our boards are compliant with ACA regulations
- Collapsible legs for ease of storage and transportation
- Fast and easy set-up and tear-down. No tools are necessary
- Smooth beveled carrying handles and edges, to protect you and your bags
- Your choice of baltic birch or bamboo (bamboo upgrade dependent on design)
- Exceptional five-coat finish for a buttery smooth and durable surface
- Original and exclusive art designs created in house
Proudly built in the USA
We offer two models for different needs:
- Thin legs and no extra cross bracing provide a lightweight board for those on the go
- A four-legged design protects your boards from any harsh surfaces when you take them to the beach or out in the sticks on your next camping adventure
- The front edge of the board is 4" from the ground
The back edge of the board is 12" from the ground
- Superior cross-bracing design to eliminate board bounce
- Thick back legs with a built-in scoreboard
- No legs on the front for a pro-league-ready board
- The front edge of the board is 3" from the ground
- The rear edge of the board is 12" from the ground
- Dimensions: 24" x 48"
- Weight: Premier Boards (26 lbs. each) | Pro Boards (29 lbs. each)
- Wood: 3/4" Baltic Birch | 100% FSC certified layered bamboo
- All dado joints are glued and screwed for extreme durability
- All parts are built using a 5 axis CNC router for extreme precision and consistency
- Designs are created with the latest state-of-the-art HP latex printing technology
Five-layer finishing process using latex overcoating, curing stations, sealers, and water-based polyurethane
Due to the diversity of our offering, every piece is created on-demand and made custom to order. Since we do not warehouse or hold inventory, we cannot accept returns and swap out one item for another. So, we cannot provide refunds, credits, or replacements except in the event of damage before the product arriving with our valued customer. If a piece arrives damaged, you can file a warranty claim by sending photos and describing the damage to: email@example.com. Make sure to type in your full name and order number in the email subject. Once we get your message, we'll properly assess your warranty claim and reach you with further instructions.
Please allow 7-10 business days for US Shipping and up to 15 business days for Canada. We are a create-on-demand company, and it takes time for us to produce awesome custom products for you! Any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.