Buffalo Roadster - Spider 458
Bring the cornhole game anywhere the road takes you with this sleek and portable design that has taken the cornhole community by storm!
The Buffalo Roadster™ has quickly become one of our top-selling items, and it's easy to see why. With the same attention to detail and exceptional quality that has defined our brand, the Buffalo Roadster™ is the perfect cornhole board for those on the go. Its compact design makes it the best option when cargo space is limited or when portability is a priority. But still, its sturdy construction makes it a solid alternative for anyone wanting a cornhole board regardless of size and weight. The angle of the Roadster™, as well as the hole, are compliant with ACA regulations, so it plays just like a regular set. Don't let your game suffer; get a Buffalo Roadster™ today and stay in the game!
- Collapsible legs for ease of storage and transportation
- Fast and easy set-up and tear-down. No tools are necessary
- Smooth beveled carrying handles and edges, to protect you and your bags
- Exceptional five-coat finish for a buttery smooth and durable surface
- Original and exclusive art designs created in house
- Proudly built in the USA
- Dimensions: 18" x 18"
- Weight: 13.5 lbs. (each)
- Wood: 3/4" Baltic Birch
- All dado joints are glued and screwed for extreme durability
- All parts are built using a 5 axis CNC router for extreme precision and consistency
- Designs are created with the latest state-of-the-art HP latex printing technology
- Five-layer finishing process using latex overcoating, curing stations, sealers, and water-based polyurethane
Due to the diversity of our offering, every piece is created on-demand and made custom to order. Since we do not warehouse or hold inventory, we cannot accept returns and swap out one item for another. So, we cannot provide refunds, credits, or replacements except in the event of damage before the product arriving with our valued customer. If a piece arrives damaged, you can file a warranty claim by sending photos and describing the damage to: email@example.com. Make sure to type in your full name and order number in the email subject. Once we get your message, we'll properly assess your warranty claim and reach you with further instructions.
Please allow 7-10 business days for US Shipping and up to 15 business days for Canada. We are a create-on-demand company, and it takes time for us to produce awesome custom products for you! Any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.