Custom Buffalo Radar
A devotion to U.S.-made greatness that brought us to where we are today!
The Buffalo Boards Custom Shop is the pinnacle of craftsmanship, quality, and creativity. Each custom board that we build represents an earnest commitment to accuracy, authenticity, and attention to detail.
No design is too crazy, and no idea too far-fetched. If someone wants it, Buffalo's talented, imaginative, and occasionally obsessive design team will build it. This emphasis on originality and even unusual one-off boards have proved enormously influential for Buffalo Boards to rapidly develop a strong following -and some copycats- in the cornhole world.
- Dimensions: 12" wide at top x 16" at bottom x 45” long
- Weight: 20.5 lbs. (each)
- Wood: 3/4" Baltic Birch
- All dado joints are glued and screwed for extreme durability
- All parts are built using a 5 axis CNC router for extreme precision and consistency
- Designs are created with the latest state-of-the-art HP latex printing technology
- Five-layer finishing process using latex overcoating, curing stations, sealers, and water-based polyurethane
Due to the diversity and size of our offering, every board is created-on-demand and made custom to order. Since we do not warehouse or hold inventory, we are unable to accept returns and swap out one board for another, so we cannot provide refunds, credits, or replacements except in the event of damage prior to the product arriving with our valued customer. In the event that a board arrives damaged, we ask that a photo of the damaged unit is sent to our Customer Care team (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we will produce and send a replacement at no charge.
Please allow 7-10 business days for US Shipping and up to 15 business days for Canada. We are a create-on-demand company, and it takes time for us to produce awesome custom products for you! Any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us directly: email@example.com.