With Buffalo Bag Butter®, you can break them in quickly and easily. Our 100% all-natural Bag Butter® will make your bags tournament-ready in just one evening.
- Squeeze a small portion of Bag Butter® along the bag's seams, including the closing seam and the surrounding areas. You can apply a small amount of the product to the remaining surfaces of the bag to soften stiffer fabrics.
- Massage Bag Butter® into the stitch where the front and back materials meet.
- Let sit in warm water for 45 minutes.
*We do not recommend using boiling water*
- Hand rinse the bag thoroughly.
- If possible, wash your bags in your washer on a cold/cold cycle.
- Throw the bags into the dryer on low heat and tumble for an hour with a towel.
*We recommend using a mesh laundry bag to protect your bags from possible runs or snags caused by washing machines and dryers*
Due to the diversity of our offering, every piece is created on-demand and made custom to order. Since we do not warehouse or hold inventory, we cannot accept returns and swap out one item for another. So, we cannot provide refunds, credits, or replacements except in the event of damage before the product arriving with our valued customer. If a piece arrives damaged, you can file a warranty claim by sending photos and describing the damage to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to type in your full name and order number in the email subject. Once we get your message, we'll properly assess your warranty claim and reach you with further instructions.
Please allow 7-10 business days for US Shipping and up to 15 business days for Canada. We are a create-on-demand company, and it takes time for us to produce awesome custom products for you! Any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com.