Custom Buffalo Boards
A devotion to U.S.-made greatness that brought us to where we are today!
The Buffalo Boards Custom Shop is the pinnacle of craftsmanship, quality, and creativity. Each custom board that we build represents an earnest commitment to accuracy, authenticity, and attention to detail.
No design is too crazy, and no idea too far-fetched. If someone wants it, Buffalo's talented, imaginative, and occasionally obsessive design team will build it. This emphasis on originality and even unusual one-off boards have proved enormously influential for Buffalo Boards to rapidly develop a strong following -and some copycats- in the cornhole world.
How to Order
The first step in creating your custom board is choosing a wood type:
You can also match your scoreboard to your custom design:
Or simply add some text to your scoreboard; a special date, a name, motto... you name it!
You can add some extra awesomeness by printing your design on the interior of your boards:
And last but not least, you can add your custom design to the sides of your frame!
Once you're finished with your selections, you must attach any relevant images or files, and describe as best as you can what you're looking for. Once your order is placed, a member of our team will reach out to you to start the design process. As soon as you're 100% happy with the design, our craftsmen will begin the build process. Depending on your board's options and features, the build process will take anywhere between five and seven business days.
Rest assured that we will keep you updated and involved in every step of the design and build process. This sincere commitment to providing you with the best customer experience in the business is at the heart and soul of what we do!
- All of our boards are compliant with ACA regulations
- Collapsible legs for ease of storage and transportation
- Fast and easy set-up and tear-down. No tools are necessary
- Smooth beveled carrying handles and edges, to protect you and your bags
- Your choice of baltic birch or bamboo (bamboo upgrade dependent on design)
- Exceptional five-coat finish for a buttery smooth and durable surface
- Original and exclusive art designs created in house
Proudly built in the USA
- Dimensions: 24" x 48"
- Wood: 3/4" Baltic Birch | 100% FSC certified layered bamboo
- All dado joints are glued and screwed for extreme durability
- All parts are built using a 5 axis CNC router for extreme precision and consistency
- Designs are created with the latest state-of-the-art HP latex printing technology
Five-layer finishing process using latex overcoating, curing stations, sealers, and water-based polyurethane
Due to the diversity of our offering, every piece is created on-demand and made custom to order. Since we do not warehouse or hold inventory, we cannot accept returns and swap out one item for another. So, we cannot provide refunds, credits, or replacements except in the event of damage before the product arriving with our valued customer. If a piece arrives damaged, you can file a warranty claim by sending photos and describing the damage to: email@example.com. Make sure to type in your full name and order number in the email subject. Once we get your message, we'll properly assess your warranty claim and reach you with further instructions.
Please allow 7-10 business days for US Shipping and up to 15 business days for Canada. We are a create-on-demand company, and it takes time for us to produce awesome custom products for you! Any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.